We want you to be informed about our training process, expectations, and services offered.
Location: Salem, Oregon
Servicing: Dog Owners in the Oregon Willamette Valley
What: Upland Bird Dog Training
Who: Pointing and Flushing breeds
First Meeting: A 15-minute evaluation session & 60-minute program explanation. No Charge.
Some Key Points:
- A flexible training schedule
- Your dog stays home with you and attends daily training sessions.
- You may attend all training sessions.
- Side By Side can assist with transportation within a 20 mile radius for a fee.
- Four training levels; Puppy Development, Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Prey drive/bird contact and socialization will determine starting level.
- Each training level consists of 20 days of quality training.
- It is best to train as many days per week as your dog can handle.
- Your dog will be on birds every day. It takes bird contact to make a bird dog.